Saturday 4 September 2010

My travels so far....

OK here's a map of Asia for your reference. I'm just going to briefly outline my travels this Summer so you get an idea of where I've been to in the past 2.5 months.
  • 21st June - London to Shanghai - Airplane
  • 27th June - Shanghai to Nanjing - Train (nightmare journey - I had 60kg of luggage with me!)
  • 30th June - Nanjing to Shanghai - Train
  • 4th July - Shanghai to Hangzhou - Train
  • 6th July - Hangzhou to Kuala Lumpur - Plane
  • 7th July - Kuala Lumpur to Kuching - Plane
  • 15th July - Kuching to Singapore - Plane
  • 18th July - Singapore to KL - Bus
  • 19th July - KL to Tianjin - Plane
  • 19th July - Tianjin to Bejing - Coach, Bullet Train, Subway
  • 6th August - Beijing to Inner Mongolia - Coach
  • 7th August - Inner Mongolia to Shanxi province - Coach
  • 8th August - Shanxi province to Beijing - Coach
  • 20th August - Beijing to Shenzhen to Hong Kong - Plane and coach
  • 26th August - HK to Shenzhen to Nanjing - Coach and Plane

No comments: